Topics like soil, water, conservation, gardening, nutrition, and agriculture can easily be incorporated into the classroom as an engaging way to meet educational standards while connecting students with the world around them. We have compiled a number of resources on our online file storage system which are linked here, organized by topic and grade level.
- Rio Rancho Public Schools Online Learning Section
- Metropolitan Opera Live Streaming Shows
- San Diego Zoo Live Cam
- Scholastic Free Online Learning Resources
- PBS Kids
- “The Who Was Show” – Netflix and YouTube – Based on the awesome book series – Showcases “changemakers” throughout history.
- NASA Kids Club
Want to build a rocket? Have at it — and plenty of other space-related projects and activities.
- Zoom (PBS Kids)
Check out activities, games, and downloadable offline projects from PBS Kids’ series Zoom, a show made “by kids, for kids” that encourages curiosity and ingenuity across a range of subjects.
- CS Education Week’s “unplugged” programs
No computer? No problem, at least once you’ve downloaded the lesson plan for My Robotic Friends or another “unplugged” activity.
- Kinetic City
Budding scientists of all stripes will dig Kinetic City’s collection of science projects, experiments, and educational games — including activities that pull the young scientist away from the screen.